Let's hit the trails!
Mountain Bike X-Country Cycling is an ideal outdoor physical activity that combines the best of individual and team sport values, offering both physical and mental challenges in a fun and supportive atmosphere.
Durham Shredders is:
- A not for profit Mountain Bike X Country Cycling club for kids!
- Suitable for all levels of riders from beginner to competitive.
- Coached by cyclists with a range of experience, certifications & abilities.
- Flexible! Multiple 6-Week sessions are available.
- Focused on fun, fitness & skills development.
Something for all skill levels!
A typical evening will begin by introducing a particular skill. We will then spend some time practicing before dividing up into smaller groups (based on ability) and heading off on various trails for a group ride.
*Kids are grouped with their peers (by age category and/or ability level) and led by club coaches and volunteers.